SpeechExpert is a free software application from the Speech subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-05-15. The program can be installed on Windows.
What is the most important when reading the articles? It is management. Imagine that if you are reading a long artical, you may need to resume the reading after the break; you may have many articles to be read; you may want to review the articles read before.
SpeechExpert is just the software which can read and manage the articles for you. Besides reading the articles in the web pages, emails, documents and others, it can also manage them like those mentioned abouve for you.
1. Embed into Internet Explorer and grabs the articles in Internet.
2. articles reading and management.
3. Multiple articles supported.
4. Transparent float window supported which shows the sentence being read.
5. Converts the articles into audio files including wave and mp3 formats.
6. Auto shutdown feature (for narrating the stories to the kids).
7. Full screen sliding supported for presentation and language education.
8. Over 10 languages and twenties voices supported.
9. Multiple languages interface supported.
SpeechExpert (version 1.05) has a file size of 5.72 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 181 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.